Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Some photos from my licensing service

Sunday, October 7th, 2007 will be a day I'll never forget! It's been a long time coming, but, that is the day that I received my Minister's License. Though, I've been called to preach from my youth, and have been preaching for a few years now, I've never received my official license until this past Sunday. I'm overwhelmed by the experience and I take it very seriously. I'm so glad to have it now, but, for all the right reasons.


I shared with my lovely wife, Tabatha, that evening, that I just felt like I've been in training for 12 years for this. I'm glad to get to this point in my committent to the Lord.


I thank God for those that came to support me in this part of my life. I will continue to pray for each of you.



Dad, Miss Arlette, Aunt Chantel, Lili, Daniel, Isaiah, Greg Gardner, Joe & Sharon Smith, Delvonne Bevineau, John Talvan (thanks for taking the photos!), Elder Robin & Sandra Melvin, Min. Wilbert & Marilyn Johnson, Elder Matthew & Cassandra Jones, and those who I cannot not remember right now. Most of all to my greatest supporter, friend, love of my life and helper, my wife Tabatha and my great children, Alicia, Aaron, & Quinnell. And...all the members of Word In Season Ministries (A church where we love God and love His people!).


You made this day very special for me.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Mighty Man of Valor.

Anonymous said...

To my brother we are so very proud of you and wish we could have been there for you. Well done awesome man of God.